Saturday, February 1, 2014

Cheerios Family Breakfast Project

I'm deviating from my usual book reviews today to tell my readers about a project that my family and I have been a part of over the last week - the Cheerios Family Breakfast Project.

Here's a summary of the event:



Cheerios believes that when families connect over breakfast, amazing things can happen.
 
That’s why Cheerios is partnering with the Family Dinner Project, a grass roots movement whose mission is to help families everywhere access the benefits that come from connecting over a meaningful family meal, to launch the Family Breakfast Project.

As part of the Family Breakfast Project, Cheerios will be encouraging families to take seven minutes for seven days to have family breakfast and explore the possibilities that brings. After all, breakfast is the meal of shared possibilities.


http://www.cheerios.com/family-breakfast-project




Family Breakfast is something that we almost never do during the week. We are really great at doing family dinners, but breakfast is usually rushed and/or not everyone eats at the same time (or at all).

My daughter absolutely loves Cheerios, so she was definitely on board with the Cheerios Family Breakfast Project. And the special Cheerios bowl was also a winner!

 
 
 
 
 
 
As I said earlier, my family really likes Cheerios. I've been eating them as long as I can remember, and my daughter has eaten them since she was a baby. And my hubby has always been a Honey Nut Cheerios guy! :)
 
 
Be sure to check out http://www.cheerios.com/family-breakfast-project for some fun family projects, recipes (check out the Cheerios peanut butter cup bars - yum!), and even some great high-value coupons!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Disclosure: The information and prize pack have been provided by General Mills through Platefull Co-Op 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment