Samsung Crystal UHD 4K TV - 58"
From the manufacturer:
the hidden details on screen at four times the quality of Full HD with
the Samsung Crystal UHD TV. The Crystal display allows for crystal
clear, vibrant colors, displaying your content in realistic perfection.
Samsung HDR unveils a gambit of color shades and tones for a better
depth of picture whether you're gaming, streaming, or watching live TV.
- Stunning picture clarity
- Vivid colors
- Outstanding size - 58" is a nice size for our basement family room
- Slim profile
- Lots of available apps to download and use for streaming (love the Apple Music features)
- Sound is decent
- First product we received had a bad power board (made a screeching noise when on). Samsung service was responsive, but the TV repair company representative was not great
- Slight remote response delay
- Software is a bit buggy - have had some issues with downloading apps - we had to unplug the TV and plug it back up in order to get some apps to download
My Husband's Thoughts:
The Samsung UHD 4K has been a great TV. The picture quality is the best quality we have ever had on a TV. It is very crisp and clear, which has been great. The audio is good, too. We are not a big audio family, so we do not tax it any, but it has certainly sounded good to us.
We have had a few difficulties getting different apps to install on the Samsung OS. We have tried to install the app and had to turn the TV off and back on again in order to get them to install. The OS is also not as intuitive as some other TVs we have had, but is not annoying enough to not get this TV in the future. Overall, a good TV.
Since we had some issues in the beginning with this TV, we have only been using it for about a week. But so far, it has been a great TV. It is a fantastic addition to our basement family room.
We are planning to watch Star Wars IV on it tonight! 😀
For more information on this TV, please visit the Samsung site here:
***I received this product at a discounted price for my honest review from The Insiders***