Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My First Book Request!

Today I reqested my first book for review! It is from Thomas Nelson Publishing (BookSneeze.com), and it is a children's book called "Really Wooly Bible Stories" by DaySpring. I am excited to receive it and post a review!

When I started this blog, I had not expected to get the opportunity to review children's books, but I am sure the Baby Girl will love it!

Over the next few days I will post reviews of some of my favorite books and of some of the books I have read recently.

In order to get my Book Review blog up and running, please check back often to read my posts, leave comments, and become a follower of my blog. The more traffic I get on my blog, the more free books I can receive from publishers! (And if you want, I can even pass them on to you to read!)

No comments:

Post a Comment